The Italian Club is a student organization officially recognized by the University of Washington. It was established by a group of students in February 2008. The main objective of the Italian club is to support the Italian Studies Program, enrich the education of the Italian students by taking their knowledge beyond the constraints of a classroom, and facilitate cultural exchange. Officer applications are available by request at ItalianClub_UW@hotmail.com; elections for new officers are held every spring quarter. Check us out on facebook: Italian Club University of Washington.
- President: Eva-Maria Hartmann
- Vice President: Calina Daian
- Treasurer: Diana Blanco
- Secretary: Deric Khuat
- Public Relations: Emma Smith
Current Conversation Group Schedule (Spring Quarter 2016)
- When: Tuesdays 2:30 PM, Wednesdays 10:30 AM
- Where: Husky Union Building (HUB) next to the Starbucks (same floor as the food court). Look for the Italian flag image.
- Feel free to contact the Club if these times do not work for you. The officers are happy to meet with you at a convenient time.
Questions? Contact ItalianClub_UW@hotmail.com
Club Newsletters (in PDF format) appear below.