- Access Student Guidelines and Policy
- Foreign Language Education and Career Opportunities
- Grading Scale (PDF, updated Autumn 2016)
- Graduate Foreign Language Exams (GFLEs)
- Honors Program
- Obtaining a Teaching Certificate
- Undergraduate Research Program
Sabrina Tatta (French and Italian Studies Adviser)
C-252 Padelford Hall
Please sign up for an appointment with Sabrina online. Appointment availability is subject to change. Advising appointments may not be available in summer months.
Michael Rich (Program Coordinator)
C-254 Padelford Hall
firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 616-3486
M-F, 8:00AM-11:45AM, 12:30-4:30PM year-round
Please email in advance to ensure that someone will be in the office the day you wish to meet with someone.