Currently there are no in-person advising appointments as the FIS advising staff are working remotely due to the COVID-19 outbreak. To get in contact with an advisor please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with any advising, placement, or registration questions. Email email@example.com to request an online zoom meeting or phone appointment with Sabrina Tatta You may also call (206) 616-3486 from 8:30-4:30pm Monday through Friday for general assistance.
- Access Student Guidelines and Policy
- Foreign Language Education and Career Opportunities
- Grading Scale (PDF, updated Autumn 2016)
- Graduate World Language Exams in French & Italian
- Honors Program
- Obtaining a Teaching Certificate
- French & Italian Placement Exams
- Undergraduate Research Program
Sabrina Tatta (French and Italian Studies Adviser)
C-252 Padelford Hall
Advising daily by email and phone between 11:00-3:00pm. Please email to make a Zoom appointment (appointment times can vary more widely over Zoom). In-person appointments are not available right now. Advising appointments are not available in summer months.
Michael Rich (Program Coordinator)
C-254 Padelford Hall
firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 616-3486
Please call or email during the listed hours for assistance. M-F, 8:30AM-12:00PM, 1:00-4:30PM