For undergraduates seeking advising please contact the Humanities Academic Services Center (HAS) at firstname.lastname@example.org with any advising or registration questions. Students may also contact HAS advisor Sabrina Tatta directly at email@example.com. Make an appointment with Sabrina here.
HAS responds to student inquiries on FIS courses, registration, credit issues, and the French and Italian placement tests. For information on French & Italian placement tests and registration/credit policies please see the links below.
For general assistance you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the FIS main line (206) 616-3486 from 8:30-4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Access Student Guidelines and Policy
- Foreign Language Education and Career Opportunities
- Grading Scale (PDF, updated Autumn 2016)
- Graduate World Language Exams in French & Italian
- Honors Program
- Obtaining a Teaching Certificate