For undergraduates seeking advising please contact the Humanities Academic Services Center (HAS) at firstname.lastname@example.org with any advising or registration questions. HAS will also respond to student inquiries and advise on French and Italian placement testing questions. For information on French & Italian placement tests and registration/credit policies please see the links below.
For general assistance you may email email@example.com or call the FIS main line (206) 616-3486 from 8:30-4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Access Student Guidelines and Policy
- Foreign Language Education and Career Opportunities
- Grading Scale (PDF, updated Autumn 2016)
- Graduate World Language Exams in French & Italian
- Honors Program
- Obtaining a Teaching Certificate
HUMANITIES ACADEMIC SERVICES
Sabrina Tatta (Humanities Academic Services Adviser)