Requirements for Italian Language & Culture Minor
- Italian Language & Culture Minor Requirements, effective Autumn 2018
- Italian Minor Requirements, effective Autumn 2015
- Italian Major/Minor Requirements, Autumn 2013-2014
15 credits from ITAL 201, ITAL 202, ITAL 203
5 credits from ITAL 301
- 5 credits from ITAL 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, or 357, which must be taken concurrently with the ITAL 380 (1 credit Discussion Course)
- 5 credits of electives (see adviser for approved list of electives)
Minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA for courses applied to the minor
Maximum 10 credits of approved study-abroad coursework may be petitioned to apply to the minor.
ITAL 201, 202, 203, and 301 must be taken in sequence.
- When Italian Language & Culture minors register for an ITAL 350 level course they must also register for ITAL 380 Italian Culture Seminar, which is a discussion course taught in Italian that meets for one hour per week. The prerequisite for ITAL 380 is ITAL 203.
Students can declare a minor with the adviser in their major department. Please contact Sabrina Tatta (C-252 Padelford Hall, email@example.com) with any other questions about the Italian minor.