You are here

Graduate World Language Exams

Graduate World Language Exams (GWLEs) in French and Italian

The Graduate World Language Exams or Graduate Reading exams in French and Italian are for graduate students from outside departments who need to demonstrate proficiency in French or Italian in order to earn their degree. Contact the main office at to inquire about taking the Graduate exams in French or Italian.